The Heartwood it wouldn't have been such a lie.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
That's what I meant. He said with a chuckle, his speckled eye closing for a moment while his cheeks rose in the grimace. In a way I suppose - more poetically. Of course, he knew no one would speak to the stars, they were oh so very far away - if they weren't, the birds would crash into them in flight. Rest their wings on their constellations, and so yes, it was more of reading... but in a way, he liked to say they were speaking to the beings on the ground with their patterns. it sounded more fun.

Greetings Liffey, I'm Hieronymous. With a tilt of his head, he gave her a friendly smile before turning back to the stars, watching them twinkle, seeing nothing other than pretty lights rather than anything to read or understand. Still, such a thing baffled him, but everyone who could read them said similar things. There had to be some truth behind it. Can you read them?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 15, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:37 AM