Shadewood Repent
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
phone posts no internet 
@Minori
How long had it been, how far had she gone? She could not remember, she could not comprehend how stupid she had been. She had not thought, the daze the clouded her mind had taken over her thoughts, her actions. Before she had realized her error she was far away, his scent had gone stale and the trail had run cold. She wanted to apologize,  she had wanted make everything right and yet.. yet all she had done is make things worse.

The only thing that had finally snapped her out of her depression, the haze that had consumed her so completely was a fall. Something that now caused her to have a limp to her back leg and abrasions to litter her left side but that was not the most noticable lack of care. No, she had failed to eat, to do anything more than search and wallow in her depression. She was malnourished, her steps shaky, her breathing labored but she had finally made it home.

A weak howl rang out, a search, a call of the woman she still loved. Would she accept her back or would she do the more responsible thing and chase this shadow of Takara off? With a shaking sigh she closed her eyes, her body swayed with exhaustion as she waited..
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
How many times would history repeat? 

The howl shook any semblance of peace she had hoped for that evening. The sun had begun going down and she had managed to corral Orochi back toward the den and after some fighting and difficulty,compromising and some sweet pleading from Deku she had agreed they could stay up later than normal as long as they didnt go a good shout's distance from the den when the sun was officially down. She had retired to lay down inside where it was dark and the dirt was cool against her belly, just closing her eyes to drift off to the sounds of her boys playing outside when the familiar voice shook her to the core, seafoam eyes shooting open and a jolt of...what?...going through her heart. Relief? Concern? Anger? All three? She didn't know but she stood up and without a thought rushed past her children, heart racing and mind whirling in a mix of confusing thoughts and emotions. 

She arrived at the borders, body hardened and lean once more except at the hips and belly which now permanently bore the visible signs of motherhood though it only added to the ferocious beauty. Her fur was risen slightly along her spine tailed curled just slightly to be raised though not flying high like when she was mad. "Takara" she started and then fell silent, mouth hanging open as she saw the damage to her friend's body which she also noted was growing far too thin to be healthy. She had been prepared to come to the borders all business, cold and closed off to the woman who had vanished into thin air but as she looked at the swaying, frail woman she couldn't feel anything but concern and pity. "Where did you go?" She had to ask that much "Why?" Okay, she needed to ask that too. She stood there her eyes soft but still with a cold edge that she had to force into her expression. She shifted, a forepaw lifted hesitantly off the ground as she fought the urge to step closer and offer her support. She shouldn't do that, no she couldn't do that, not when this was  the consequence of Takara's own foolish actions. She never should have left, she should have stayed if not for her then for her son. A sliver of disgust wound its way into her heart and Minori didn't even fight it. Orochi didn't like her and she felt the boy would never call her mother but she did right by him, feeding him and keeping him safe while he grew and explored. Perhaps she even loved the boy who shared half of her son's blood and none of her own and the fact that she felt Orochi was pissed off if not hurt by his mother's dissapearance (cuz that was natural right?) was enough to make her keep the cold shoulder. She could take the betrayals and the hurt but she wouldn't let her boys take it.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Takara

She expected hostility, she expected growls and harsh words but that was not what she got. Instead her baby blue eyes opened to her name and saw a softness in her friend's eyes, a concern that she did not deserve. Her body swayed without her permission before she ended up taking a step forward to steady herself, was she hungry, tired? She did not know anymore. All she could think of was Minori amd her little dragon, how mad would he be?

Where did you go? Why?

yes, why did she go. "I-" Her voice cracked with disuse as she tried to explain herself. "I went to find Issun.. to apologize, to bring you back together.. I.. I am so sorry MinMin.. all I have done is wreak your life.." Tears fell then, her body shaking from weariness as well as her sobs. She shook her head as she took another step forward but she was unsteady, she swayed softly before she look up at the woman she loved. "is.. is my little dragon okay?"
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She watched without a single movement as Takara swayed and stepped forward and while her heart screamed at her to just let Takara come in, to say she was safe and to not be silly the other half of her thought that the sickness was deserved and she should handle it herself. She looked away as Takara spoke, the sweet voice that Minori had come to love slowly chipping away at her resolve to be cold. 

MinMin....

She broke and stepped forward, pressing her side against Takara's so that the woman didn't have to struggle so hard to stand. Minori believed the explanation, it was something she could easily see Takara trying to do but it was foolish and unrealistic "Issun will never be welcome back Takara. Not only did you two lie and you both betrayed me but he didn't even try to fix it. He started problems with Higoro and then left without a word to me or his son. You....You should have known better Takara. I would have taken care of you, we could have been happier but this..this was stupid" her voice came out hushed but the pain and the fear she had felt when the chocolate furred woman disappeared showed. "Orochi is...well he's Orochi. He doesn't like me and he's difficult but he's okay. Safe. Fed. Deku adored him" she felt her lips twitch up into a smile. She shook her head and turned to look at her friend, smile fading as a more serious expression crossed her face "I want you to know I've done something terrible. Higoro and Gwen know. Me and Cry had a very very big lapse of judgement and had sex" she looked away shame filling her eyes which she closed to hide the emotion.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She had looked away, her eyes falling to her weathered paws. Tears still clung to her cheeks, her baby blues, a sob building as she was prepared to be turned away. And yet she felt the welcoming warmth of her friend, her familiar body pressed to hers. Black fur to dull chocolate. With a sigh she melted into her, her weight not what it once was.

You should have known better Takara.

Yes, she should have but it were her next words that made her give a soft whine. They could have been happy, could they have? "I never wanted to betray you, I am sorry I ruined your life.. I never wanted to lie, I never wanted to hide it.." Her voice was soft as she gave a soft grasp, the pain in her leg throbbed to make sure she had not forgotten it.  

Orochi  is Orochi.

a little dragon, always filled with the fire in his belly. Her little dragon ad Minori's son, his half brother, adored him. She gave a soft coughing laugh before those seafoam green eyes turned serious once more. As she spoke, she turned away. Hiding her eyes and emotions from her, Takara did not like that.

Cry and I had sex

baby blues widdened at first before softening once more, another coughing laugh came before she she silenced it.  She pressed her body closer, among to lick her cheek as she tried to get her to look at her with those pretty green eyes. "So you had a lapse in judgment and coupled with someone taken, where have I heard that one before.." She gave a smile that was close to her usual, playful one. "MinMin.. I love you, I do not care what happened between you and Cry. Unless you want to be with him, if thays the case I will be happy for you.. if not.. can we still try to be happy together?" she have a wheezing breath as she swayed her weight into minori, her eyes soft and filled with tears "Am I allowed to ask for that.. after everything I've done? if not.. turn me away now.. I want to be with you MinMin, I am in love with you.. I will not judge you, I've done worse to you.." her words fell away, her baby blues now the ones to turn from shame
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Deep in her heart she knew her life wasn't ruined. Issun had darkened her spirits and Takara had wounded the part of her that believed in others being truly good but even then she knew she was far from perfect. In fact she was a mess and now she had more to worry about due to her own mistakes. It was for that reason that she didn't respond to Takara's sobbing apology but instead placed the tip of her nose against her friends cheek, catching a tear and brushing it away quietly as she waited for the time of her judgement to come, the reaction to hearing she had screwed the mated Keeper of Shadewood. Instead of hurt or even anger she got a laugh and she blinked, turning to look at her with almost comical surprise as Takara pointed out the similarities and teased her, forgiving her immediately. She was stunned for a moment, seafoam eyes slowly beginning to glimmer with humor as the chocolate furred beauty smiled. The sight made her heart skip a beat and she playfully nibbled at her ruff "we all have problems here" she murmured affectionately. She was content with leaning against one another for now, letting Takara rest for a moment before she would bring her home but the she wolf instead went off and begged her, stating that she was in love with Minori and wanted a chance to be with her. A squeeze of panic mixed with a soaring sensation and a sinking in her stomach as she thought of Higoro made for an expression easily misconstrued but luckily she exhaled slowly "you're not the only one who loves me songbird" she murmured, lips curling up in a sad sort of playful smile her eyes flicking to her paws "Higoro wants me back and um...well I can't lie and say the fire isnt there. You may like him...i haven't promised anything but i cant just..i can't just let you back in and devote my heart to you. I can't do that to him. I love you i just.." she stammered and struggled to get it out, actually shaking from the fear that this would be too much for her friend to handle.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
you're not the only one who loves me songbird

She used that nickname again,  and she immediately remembered the man at the borders. Higoro. Right, the man that was her mate and had betrayed Minori as well. Is that all the canines that loved Minori knew how to do, betray her after they made her love them? It seemed we all had things in common. 

I love you I just..

"I wont make you choose MinMin, I never would.." She licked at the dark beauty's ear, trying to make her look at her. Baby blue to striking green. "Why can't we all be happy.. together.. all three of us?" Her breathing became more labored as she began to say. Her body was telling her that standing much longer was going to be a poor choice, spots started to appear in her vision. Oh great, a heart to heart and she was going to pass out.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She was absolutely stunned by the suggestion though she was immediately intrigued by it, the idea of being able to love the two wolves at the same time without being held back....it was something that seemed too good to be true. Yet she considered it, lifting her gaze to peer into Takara's green gaze with just the faintest glimmer of hope "I would love that....but Higoro is a stubborn brute. You'd have to win him over" she said and then snorted, lips curving into a humorous smile "That is if you meet him and even find him worth your time" she added in. She could feel the rise and fall of Takara's shallow breaths and immediately knew it was time to let her inside and as such nudged her forward "Come now...we can talk when you are rested. Let's go to the den and i'll get you some food and water" she said softly any trace of bitterness gone and replaced with the gentle affection of a lover.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english