Wheeling Gull Isle To the strand a picnic plan for you and me
166 Posts
Ooc —
The girl's dark features blazed, glimpsing something in Rosencrantz's amber optic - something akin to pleased surprise - and her own gaze jumped away, following suit. 

A small smile curled over her lips at the sound of her future title, somewhat flustered by the use of it - she'd have to acclimate to that. 

At his news, her brows ticced upwards in surprise, unaware that he had a brother. "That's wonderful," she trilled joyously, thinking of her own twin with a stab of pain. "Are you close?"

"I'm afraid there isn't much to report - we've been preparing the Isle," 
she grinned, tired but content. "The borders are coming along nicely and the caches are dug, not to mention gardens for herbs - with luck, we might have a harvest before the cold seasons."

"Connor and I have explored the island rather thoroughly; we located caverns that would serve for functions and dens. There are a number of suitable places but I'm not sure where people will prefer to sleep - in a communal location or in private dens." 
She shrugged her shoulders lightly, brows furrowed as she made a mental note to ask around. 

"There's a number of food sources here: seals, sea lions, sea otters, fowl and seabirds, small game, and scores of fish," that gave her cause for a chuckle. "There's even a herd of blacktails but we'll likely have to hunt them soon, they're getting antsy about our presence."

"We've begun to fill the caches with food and medicine but a pack hunt would help to stock the foodstores before foundation," 
she added with a tilt of her starry head. 

"What about you? Did you find anything else besides your brother?" She asked with a grin, wondering silently what had drawn him away for so long.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
RE: To the strand a picnic plan for you and me - by Rhælla - July 31, 2019, 02:59 PM