Bramblepoint I wanna hear you scream
Pledged
La Muerte
680 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She kept at a swift steady pace and her eyes lit up when she saw the white of her sisters fur. Immediately Serem sprinted forward after her as she closed in serem lunged at Nakara resulting in a quick tackle to the ground and she clenched her jaws into the scruff of Nakara’s neck drawing first blood; dragging her first and then throwing her towards Vengeance. Nakara managed to get her footing and stand up but there was no escape. She was now in between the both of them. ”You should of used a stronger poison.” Yet what seemed to thwart her was the fact that her sister knew of poisons to begin with, she was always the nurturing type. 

Nakara looked back and forth to both of them and the female could see the fear in her sisters eyes and it should of made serem feel sorry for her but it didn’t. “I had no choice. He said he’d kill me.” To say the least serem was interested in what she had to say. “Honey you were dead no matter what you chose and deep down you knew that.” Serem stated as she glanced over at Vengeance briefly then back at her sorry excuse for a sister. “Who said it. So I know who to go after next.” For a brief moment she thought maybe it was Nikan or the young wolf she’d brought to him from Blackfeather. “Nightfire sent me.” 

Serem was only slightly shaken by the sound of his name but she hid it well. “Bullshit he’s dead.” If this was her attempt to free herself from her fate she was sorely mistaken and all she could do was shake her head and it only fueled her rage as her jaws connected with Nakara’s face and threw her face into the dirt. The taste of her sisters flesh invigorated her senses. “You chose the wrong side.” She heard the whine that came from her sister and looked at Vengeance  “Your turn if you wish.”
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - July 31, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 05, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 05, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 14, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream [m] - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 15, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Nakara - August 20, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - September 11, 2019, 08:15 AM