Bramblepoint I wanna hear you scream
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Again! Sorry for the wait! I made sure this was the first one I replied to in a spree today!

Following Serem, the earthly leviathan remained silent. She sprang forward, attacking who he could only guess was her sister, the target of this little escapade of theirs. Never slowing or speeding up his pace, he closed the distance just enough to watch and listen to the exchange between the littermates, picking out certain details as they spoke.  

It seems that the little raven girl was deeply buried in familial shit. Although Vengeance didn't have any kinship to any of the followers he had gathered, should she ask, he was certain that any bored members, including himself, would enjoy having something to do - to help her with this little issue. Just as they were doing today. Is there going to be further problems after her? He inquired, curious to see what would follow Serem should she continue to be a loyal pledgeling. 

Just as his turn arose, Vengeance would take his time. Stepping forward, he pressed down on the dove's back, threatening to break her spine and choke out the air from her lungs with his sheer weight. He only placed enough to cause severe discomfort, but nothing else just yet. Did you get all the information you need from her before we continue?
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - July 31, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 05, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 05, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 14, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream [m] - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 15, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Nakara - August 20, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - September 11, 2019, 08:15 AM