Wheeling Gull Isle I think it burns my sense of truth
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
AW for any Aristos peeps <3

Spirits higher than they had been in a while, Daeg moved along the edge of the island, patrolling the beach for anything out of place. The breeze from the sea was cool as it mussed his thick, autumn coat. He fell into the ways of a guardian fairly quickly, finding peace in the routine of marking the borders and keeping any danger from making it inland. 

Today had been uneventful, the only beings he had encountered so far being the seagulls that flew in circles above him. Occasionally, he would stop and mark a beach shrub or piece of driftwood and then continue on his way. He was content, which was a stark difference from the misery that had previously taken root in his soul, and he couldn't help but revel in the feeling.
Common || Lirean
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
sorry phone post

The giant man was still a little put off after the Walrus attack, he was worried about Rosencrantz and why he didn't say anything after they had successfully slayed the beast. The titan male wanted to go talk to Lokie, his best friend that would listen to what he had to say, he had been away from his friend and it was bothering him. Connor couldn't help but think about his first friend and how he was adjusting. But maybe instead of constantly moping about it, Connor thought about having the ability to just track down his friend and find him. The man was too caught up on thinking about his friend as he slugged on the island.

The muscular man didn't notice Deagon right away, but when he caught him in the corner of his eye, he stopped in his tracks so that his emerald orbs could readjust to see if it really was Deagon. He blinked for a moment but soon he reconized the brown male and his white tipped tail began to slightly wag in greeting. The cinnamon male walked his way towrds the male but he stopped just a few feet away from him, "hello Deagon!" He chriped cheerfully, his smile was warm and his eyes brightened. 
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All my posts are phone posts right now, so no worries!

His mood only brightened at the sudden approach of his packmate. He paused and turned his head, a grin parting his lips as he greeted the other man. Connor, how are you? He started to move again and then added: Care to accompany me on a patrol? The similarly-colored man was easy company, not that the knight ever minded the company of a packmate; it had to be said, though, that Connor was one of the good ones, and he was honored to serve Aristos with him. 

I have not seen much today, but patrolling quiets my mind, he added, casting the other man another grin over his shoulder.
Common || Lirean
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan was filled with excitement as Deagon welcomed him and asked how he was, "I'm doing well! How about yourself?" The cinnamon-colored man returned with enthusiasm. He trotted up to Deagon with a much more rapid tail wag, his eyes were bright and welcoming, it was becoming common practice that Connor would show this with all his new packmates. The similar colored man asked if he would join patrol with him, "I would be honored to," Connor replied with a curt but eager nod, his sudden urge to meet people had been rubbed onto him by Lokie, his friend's enthusiasm was something that couldn't be ignored. The two began their patrol, with Deagon explaining that he hadn't seen much today and that patrolling calms his mind.

"To be honest, I haven't seen much either, so far, forming Aristos seems uneventful which is good, the more peace, the quicker this pack can form," his words were professional, but he couldn't help but hint some excitement that he was going to be a part of something great, he has seen a lot of potential with Aristos.
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
I am well, Daegon answered, grin spreading; it felt like the first time in ages that he genuinely meant it. His Queen was his once more, and he was helping her build a new kingdom free from their tragic past. The guilt he felt over it all still clung to his heart and intruded upon his thoughts. Rhæ didn't feel he held any fault, but he wondered if he would ever be able feel the same way. 

He was glad to hear Connor report that things had been quiet. Yes, quiet is good. Safe. His expression hardened some, focus briefly seeming miles away as he remembered when things hadn't been so peaceful for him. He cherished what they were able to build now and felt in his bones that he was meant to be here at his love's side, helping form Aristos with his new packmates. I look forward to when our claim is finally secured, the knight added, stopping near the land bridge to mark the entrance to the island.
Common || Lirean
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor gave a curt nid but with a smile added on to it as Deagon said thar he was doing well, "thats good, we need every wolf to be in tip top form if this is going to work." The titan was speaking from his feelings, it was true that they needed all wolves to be content and the cinnamon man was sure that Deagon felt the same way. The similar colored man seemed to be a bit more serious in expression when Connor reported nothing to be wrong, and the muscular man gave a hard nod to when he said that it was safe and he could tell they both had the same values.

The two continued to nake their way as Deagon expressed his enthusiasm on the forming of Aristos and Connor could only share that excitement, "it feels good to be a part of something important," he replied, his tone was content as it was true for him that this was a good feeling. But there was a few more loose ends, Connor turned to Deagon with a curious expression, "so where do you come from? It seems that you know Rhaella pretty well," his tone was curious as he was interested in what possible connections that Deagon had with the Lady of the isle.
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He could definitely agree: it did feel good to be a part of something important. He nodded, stopping to inspect a grouping of large rocks. Deciding that they were sufficiently marked, he continued their patrol. 

Initially, Daeg tensed at the other man's question. His past was painful and not something he openly discussed. But, he didn't blame Connor for being curious about the wolves he would be sharing the island with. Relaxing a little, he nodded. Yes, Rhælla and I...come from the same area. It was the most he would say about his homeland for now; it would only darken his mood. I have loved Rhælla for a long time, he continued. He fell silent again, shadows moving across his face as memories from his past forced themselves into the front of his mind once more. His gaze settled on the ocean, and he stared at the waves for a long time as if he could find some peace there.
Common || Lirean
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The two men made their way around the island, checking everything that was deemed important to mark and would mark them, Connor was glad he was getting to know Deagon a bit better with every chance he got, it was going to be like this with all of his pack mates. But once the cinnamon man asked that question, Deagon seemed to change, the scout looked at him with a bit of concern, perhaps he had hit a nerve and Connor was more than willing to drop the subject if Deagon wished. However, the man did answer his question but it was brief, it was enough for Connor, his coal tipped ears rose in interest when the similar colored man said both he and Rhaella had come from the same place, but he couldn't help but notice a hint of sadness. He nodded sympathetically to him, pasts were not easy to talk about, Connor knew this for he had trouble bringing himself to tell Rhaella about what had happened to him in his youth. But what did interest him a little too much was Deagon said that he and the star dusted lady were in some sort of relationship. "oh!," He replied in a surprised tone, as if he had just discovered something. His eyebrows raised, his emerald eyes blinking, his ears straighten up like trees, he could have guessed this, Connor wasn't jealous, not by a long shot, he viewed Rhaella like a sister more than anything.

But he didn't want Deagon to think that Connor had something for Rhaella, "that would make sense," he said thoughtfully, but he wasn't completely oblivious to Deagon's sorrowful mood as the man looked to the ocean for comfort, he wanted make Deagon feel better, so he thought by talking about something or someone he loved would make him feel better. "I don't mean to intrude but, what do you like about her? What is she like?" He chirped cheerfully, he was inviting Deagon to think of something more positive then what his dark past is like, he approached the man with a warm gaze and a welcoming smile.
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He was silent for a few moments, lost in the torturous memories of his past, but Connor's words eventually broke through his sullen thoughts. He turned to look at him, admiration in his gaze as he thought of how to put his feelings into words. She centers me...makes me feel like I'm better than I actually am. he paused again. She is the most kind and selfless wolf I've ever known. She was part of his soul, and she made him better because of it. She will make a great leader. A fond smile curved his lips as he spoke.

But enough about his relationship with Rhælla. He wasn't the type to really share. Plus, he was interested to know more about Connor. And what about you? He asked. What led you to be here on this island?
Common || Lirean
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan man felt a sense of relief when Deagon seemed to light up when talking about Rhaella, the similar colored wolf was found of the Lady. Connor felt a warm sensation, the way he described how Rhaella brings up the better of him and how she centers him, but the was a ping of sadness, for he now remembered Rosencrantz, perhaps the man had feelings for her, but mistook the message that she was in love is Deagon. However, the cinnamon wolf put that at the back of his mind, for now, he didn't want to bring down the mood, but he will find Rose later. "I can only agree," he smiled.

Deagon asked about him, Connor had to think about it for a minute, he really wasn't sure, even when he met Lokie. "Well, I guess I want to find a purpose for myself, I came here looking for one, maybe to start something, or be something more than I already am." He trailed off a bit, but he soon set his gaze back on to the smaller man, wondering if he had similar goals.