Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex stood quiet, her children kept close to her. She wanted them to be here. They were part of the pack too. As much as the new Mother wanted to, she couldn't decide she wanted to take on a leadership role. Not when she had her own personal life going crazy.
From the way Laroche was talking, they might leave anyway.

The whole while, she watched Damien. Her green eyes followed the shadowed man. She didn't like the look of him. He looked like he would easily make their lives all miserable if he so wanted. And she half wondered if Cry would stop him. She had her doubts. He'd not come to her for a long time, she'd been too busy to seek him. Hunting, looking after her Family. Looking after the pack. 
She looked to Cry, his face once a picture of kindness now a picture of hate. Hate for them. Laroche was right. 
She sat close to Minori, making sure @Bronwen and @Valour were kept tucked close to her. She would not leave them unattended. Not overprotectively mind, they could do whatever they wanted under her watch. 
"Minori is wrong. Neither of you are fit to run the Keep." She stood, her eyes on the pair. Cry and Gwen. Poor Gwen, infested with his spawn. Trapped. She saw her look, how she acted. She slowly breathed out. She had to leave here. 
"I don't like the look of these newcomers either. Therefore, I will be leaving." Was she right to announce it so publicly? To run away from this hell hole with the risk of being torn limb from limb and her children fed to some birds or used as coyote bait. 
Kovertol.
No, he would hurt them. Was he even still here?
Her chin lifted slightly, her tail curling, daring him to tell her No. She'd done all she could to build his Keep and now she wanted out. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Sacnite - August 04, 2019, 01:47 PM