Snowforest Taiga that you'd never break the chain
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Having left her siblings to explore and get some peace and quiet, Novae wasn't sure if she wanted to hunt first or seek out places where most likely herbs would be growing. Thinking on it, she wasn't hungry yet. So she casually walked about seeking out good places where she might come back to later with priest to show what she found. Still learning, she didn't want to pick up anything without first double checking with priest that it wasn't harmful. So she didn't want to risk trying to bring anything back.

The mottled wolf stopped abruptly and looked up as it begun to lightly shower.  "Alot of rain lately..." she muttered to herself. Novae shrugged and continued onwards. She didn't mind the rain. It was relaxing. Plus the smell during and after the rainfall was refreshing.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 14, 2019, 03:17 PM