Wheeling Gull Isle xxvi. and they're out to kill
166 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Daegon (not sure if he's going for Mercenary or not but..)

The morn found her awake, lavender peering through the gaps of their shattered cave to watch as the skys lightened from black to navy to grey - form tucked in alongside her husband, still and quiet despite the energy thrumming in her blood. 

When at last, citrine cracked open to greet the light, the aspiring Lady pounced - rather unladylike as she squirmed atop her mate and peppered his edged features with hyperactive kisses. Tail thrown side to side haphazardly, whole body reverbrating with eagerness, there was no doubt she'd woken him now. 

"Good morning, my love," she chirped, muffled against his throat. "Would you spar with me today?"
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
57 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He woke with a large yawn, realizing a moment later that his lovely mate was practically squirming at his side, her words making him peer sleepily down at her. An amused smile curved his lips. He wasn't even the slightest bit annoyed that she had woken him; if anything, he was glad to be waking up to her warmth against him, as she uttered her excited request against his fur. 

I would love nothing more, he replied, stretching a little and yawning once more. He was happy to spend time with her, and he would do whatever she wished, especially if it was learning skills that would keep her safe in the event that he wasn't there to protect her.
Common || Lirean