Hushed Willows consumed with that which it was nourish'd by
70 Posts
Ooc —
she smiles lightly, answering, "sunny told me of her, when I first joined." she's silent as he leans over the lavender, inspecting it closely, though she's truly glad at his interest. it is only when he glances back up at her that she shifts slightly, gaze light as he speaks. she thinks a moment before replying, wondering what kind of stories, exactly, would interest him. she's seen vast lands and varied wolves in her years of travel, though a few are more memorable than the rest. 

"I offer my help to whoever needs it," she explains, "and I have many stories. once, by the coast, I met a wolf who had been struck by lightning. she'd lived, but had lost her memories, and the power of the lightning had burned away her fur in odd patterns. I spent a long time treating her wounds, and helping her to regain her memory - though ultimately, she vanished." she'd never met a wolf like Snowe since; and in all her life she'd only seen two creatures struck. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: consumed with that which it was nourish'd by - by Thelxiope - August 30, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: consumed with that which it was nourish'd by - by Atwood - September 04, 2019, 11:53 AM