Blackfeather Woods across the hallowed ground
24 Posts
Ooc —
Big.
Amun followed the black creature's gesture, squinting at the woods beyond as if that would help him to see further than the wall of trees. He could hear a crow brush through the leaves. Oh, nope, that was a wolf.

To contrast Jakoul, she was a dove, dipped in grey as an accent not unlike their tipped feathers. Amun smiled nervously - it was implied by her stance and her presence that she was a high ranking animal, but beyond that she was also quite stunning. As Maegi explained who she was, he felt weirdly lucky to have two such birds as pack leaders. He wondered if Tundra was white too, as the name suggested. 

While Jakoul wagged her tail and looked at him, waiting for the answer, Amun couldn't help but beam. He nodded in quick succession. "Yes I am staying. I'm Amun," he greeted. It was only here that he noticed the brutal scarring on the side of her face. His smile faltered with surprise, but he tried his best to renew it and ignore. It wasn't a very good job. "Uh," he stumbled,"I came from pretty far. I mean I uh, I walked a lot." Don't mention the scar don't stare at her face say something not dumb. Amun blinked.
An awkward pause.
"This place is amazing. Is it all this uh -"
A crow... crowed.
"- dark?"
Messages In This Thread
across the hallowed ground - by Jakoul - August 14, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Amun - August 14, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Jakoul - August 14, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Amun - August 14, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Maegi - August 16, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Jakoul - August 20, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: across the hallowed ground - by Amun - August 22, 2019, 10:24 PM