Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
So she had heard of him. Lips tightened on his mug, but not quite a snarl. If curiosity didn't tug at him so, he would have taken this as an opportunity to sink his fangs into her tender flesh, to rip at anything he could grab - for she had presented herself to him by coming oh so tantalizingly close on her own free will. Though he kept his posture relaxed, the bloodlust in those fiery eyes of his spoke levels of his burning devilish desires. But as she finally spoke, he pushed back those bloody desires; if only to finally understand what the hell was happening here.

Then all was clear. Finally, his mug split in a grin, carving a path across his face in a devilish smirk. No. He thought over the idea of telling this woman that he had sicked Alison onto the woman to prove herself worthy of the position of General within the ranks. That she would take on any job that came her way no matter if it questioned morals. The young white woman was childlike in demeanor, innocent and carefree, she was the perfect subject. I'll let you in on a little secret. As his vocals lowered to a whisper, he leaned over to the blackened woman, words tumbling from his lips in a deep sultry tone. Eyes ever watchful for her reaction. 

She was the perfect target for my friend, I had to make sure she would do as told should she be my second in command. He chose to tell her. The situation was different than one in the field, and she was so bold, it excited him. What would be her reaction?
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM