Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A part of him believed that perhaps their diplomacy would end. That both the individuals would clash in the desire for the upper hand, for the right to push the other around - but it didn't seem to go as such. The way she spoke shifted, it seemed she was willing to talk to him as an equal of sorts rather than the scum that she could push around and use at her own beck and call. Though it may be shallow, it was a start at the very least; at least they wouldn't clash in fangs just yet.

It depends on the work. A free meal, a haven in your borders should the situation arise, a job in return, a puppy to take under my wing - it all depends on what you are almost unwilling to part with, so long as it is sufficient for the work given. He explained further and paused, allowing her to digest what he had said before continuing at a little slower pace to ensure that she understood. The bigger the job, the more I ask. Finally he finished.

I go with the bigger payoff, the one who will do more for me in the long run. Of course, it all depended on what she meant by conflict of interest. Did she suspect he had morals that would stop him from doing a certain job? If that was the case, she would be pleasantly surprised to learn that he had no morals of which to speak of... no job was too small or too big, too dastardly for him to accomplish with a proper reward agreed uppon. However... Allied packs will not be open for contracts. Those are a different set of rules.
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM