Blackfeather Woods with weed, liquor, and sex
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Backdated to August 6th
The boy had made it out in an impossible feat.
He didn't remember much afterward, only curling up, repeating sorry over and over to his Mother; he couldn't remember what she was doing.

Now, he was curled in the dark with her. His siblings were quiet, not knowing what to say.
He'd fallen asleep as soon as he'd got back but was now awake.
"Mamma." He quietly, tentatively, spoke.
"I'm sorry... for scaring you." He stared ahead, deeper into the darkness of the den. 
How could he ever make it up to his Mother -- the woman who cared and looked after him unconditionally -- for such a reckless moment.
He held his breath, waiting.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had finally went to rest and was a sleep for a while until the voice of her son awoke from her slumber. “Love, today was a lesson. A lesson in safety, you have no need to apologize; I only ask that you stay away from the ravine. What happened to that girl could of been much worse and you are lucky to have not been injured. “ She softly nudged her little one. “I love you...”
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her words coated him like a warm blanket. She warmed his heart and chased away his fears.
He listened to her words, pressing his nose against her leg and breathing in her sweet scent. 
He could be dead. She could be dead.

"I'll never go near it unless I have to, Mother." He made the promise in a heartbeat, accepting easily what she wished. It was in good intentions and he wasn't too keen on going back either. He'd certainly keep well away from big holes in the ground now.
He wouldn't say he wasn't injured, his head, heart, and pride hurt. But he supposed he got off lightly compared to the girl.
He never learnt her name.
"I love you too." He murmured quietly, resting his chin on her leg and slowly drifted asleep. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths.