Stone Circle pop goes the weasel
3 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
set around the borders

the day started like any other normal one.

when easthollow was lit by dawn, catfish was ready to seize the day. she went about her morning routine as usual. by the time the sun was blazing above, the little stoat was prepared for the most exciting part of the day. it was time to hunt.

catfish was delighted to find a trail that lead to a few plump rabbits. just the sight of them made her mouth water. no time to waste! it was time to put on a show.

now most carnivorous mammals prefer to chase their prey like uncoordinated savages. not the clever stoat. they had a more foolproof trick up their sleeves and catfish never took it for granted.

the little stoat bursted through the brush in a dramatic fashion. her twirls and flips easily gained the attention of her unsuspecting prey. they stood still, mesmerized by the performance that ever so slight creeped upstage by each moment. this hunt was going along nicely.

but then everything went wrong. the rabbits  snapped out of their trance and went running into the heart of easthollow. catfish certainty wasn’t pleased by her audiences’s sudden exit. hey! what’s the big idea? unfortunately, the stoat was unaware of the danger that was coming her way.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
being labeled as dangerous was a complete over exaggeration. one hundred percent wrong in fact. for no creature on this earth could rival  aeryn’s tender heart.

he did not watch this animal with the intent to hurt it in the near future. just as the rabbits were, he was hypnotized by its dance and wished to get a closer look. the boy tried to be as quiet as he could as to not interrupt the performance. unfortunately the sight of a wolf scent the rabbits running, and the little creature’s show was cut short. oh dear. aeryn lowered his head, genuinely guilty about interrupting the whole thing. hopefully the mouse (or that’s what he assumed it was) didn’t mind too much.
3 Posts
Ooc —
it was like a scene out of a horror movie. a large shadow with two meanacing horns swallowed her form whole. when she slowly turned around a giant beast towered over her.

DON’T EAT ME! was the her response. catfish leaped back but didn’t run, afraid that it would lead to certain doom. you wouldn’t like me anyways, yeah! i’m all tough and sour and- and-
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
her sudden outburst was frighting. his fur and ears shot up. how could such a tiny thing have a loud voice like that? wait, she was... talking? aeryn’s eyes buldged from a mixture of shock and amazement. how could this be?

w-wait! I don’t want to eat you ma’am. he lowered his body to the earth to make himself look less intimidating. i was just watching you jump around that’s all.
3 Posts
Ooc —
when the wolf leaned in closer and closer, a great terror rushed through her blood. catfish bid the sun’s glorious light adieu, knowing she would never see it again after today. she clenched her eyes and held her tongue, but nothing came. no growls, nor teeth, nor blood. just a sweet little voice.

catfish slowly opened her eye. the pup stared back with a sparkling gaze of his own. you’re lying! she stood up on her back legs to be level with him. the wolf appeared true to his word though. he stood still, not once even flinching in her direction. it eased her mind a bit.

right, now that he has established he wasn’t keen on killing her, they had some business to take care of. hmpf. well your stalking costed me my lunch thank you very much! you’re so big and clumsy, you scared all the rabbits away. catfish dropped on all fours and heaved a mighty sigh. oh what was a hungry girl to do? she’d never be able to catch up to her prey at this point, let alone catch one. this boy just knocked her off her game.

but wait... maybe he could help her out? yes, what a brilliant idea! follow me kid, you owe me big time. she bounded off in the direction of her meal, expecting the wolf to follow.