Haunted Wood This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
Black Hat was a creature lacking in sympathy. Though aware he'd dragged @Radar into a mess he created for himself and that she got the worse end of it, he didn't care. Not in the slightest. She made it worse for herself, because unlike him, Radar lacked a spine. Today, he aimed to fix that — but not for her, not really. Sure, it'd end up benefitting her if he was successful in manufacturing her a spine, but that was merely a side effect. His plan was to use her as some sort of project to prove his ability to mold a wolf into something more useful. Not only that, but his combat abilities were getting rusty, and that simply wouldn't do.

Having no doubt in his mind that Radar was lingering nearby, he gave a low summoning howl, just loud enough for her to surely hear it.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
75 Posts
Ooc —
She heard his call and lately since they were accepted she had been making due by hunting and lingering around the borders during patrols. She made her way in its direction. “You called?” She asked simply.
Hunter: 1/5

Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Radar was quick to arrive, as expected. "You called?" She asked.

I did, He answered. You want to be more than a captive here, I'm sure. He didn't need her agreement to know this was true, so he continued. I can teach you to fight, but you have to want it. And even more than that, you have to be willing to set aside your fears and thrust yourself into danger. Can you do that? Black Hat asked. His good eye bored down to her very core like a white-hot iron.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
75 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded at his first statement in agreement. “Of course I want it. Even if I didn’t I kind of don’t have a choice if I want to live.” It was true if she couldn’t protect herself she was good as dead.

Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
That's a good way to look at it, He agreed. Very well, I'll teach you how to fight — but I won't go easy on you. Black Hat paused then, pondering where he should start. Seeing as she seemed to have no fighting experience whatsoever, he figured he should explain the basics. Let's start simple. Some have a more defensive style, but I prefer to go full-offense. I think it will suit you well. With that, the lesson began.

Focus on the throat. Stepping into Radar's space, he placed a paw just below her jawline — right over her jugular. Right here. Just like your prey, this the most surefire way to end a wolf's life. Lowering his paw, he continued, And even if you don't intend to kill, the neck area is the most effective for gaining the upper paw. Keep your grip close to their head, and they can't bite you back.

Not wanting to swamp her with too much information at once, he backed up. He found that learning by doing stuck in the mind better anyway, so he gave her an order: Attack me; try and get ahold of my throat. Black Hat wanted to see what she was made of in her raw, unpolished state. Then, he would begin to mold her into a wretched masterpiece like an artist carving a sculpture from a slab of marble.
♚ JOIN CORONA
75 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears flattened a bit when he stated that he wasn’t going to go easy on her and she got a little frightened but knew that she had to learn how to fight. She wouldn’t survive if not and she was keen on living. “O..okay.” She stuttered a bit.

As he spoke she kept mental notes and when he placed his paw on her she just stared blankly a bit as she listened and took it all in. So fighting is just like hunting.

When he told her to attack however she hesitated before attempting to go for his throat as hehe said. She knew this was a lesson so if she succeeded she’d be gentle enough to not cause damage.

Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Permission granted to PP!

He knew she would hesitate. Even if he didn't, Radar gave him more than enough time to calculate precisely where she was targeting. So it was with ease that Black Hat redirected her bite to his shoulder with a shift of his body. Then, with blinding swiftness, he retaliated with a bite aimed for her throat — right where he showed her. His teeth were not gentle, they dug into her skin enough to draw out little pearls of blood.

It could have been interpreted as a punishment; but more than that, Black Hat wanted to sink his teeth into someone, and this was the prime opportunity for him feed his desire to harm with practically no risk on his end. He wanted to hear her yelp in shock and pain before he let go and licked the sweet liquid from his teeth. You can't hesitate, it gives your opponent time to foil your plan and even turn it in their favor, He explained limpidly while gazing at her from beneath drooping lids. Black Hat was riding on a high, and he resisted the urge to lash out and cause more pain.

I meant it when I said you had to set aside your fears. Still think you can do it? He asked as a derisive grin spread across his maw.
♚ JOIN CORONA
75 Posts
Ooc —
She missed her mark and ended up biting his shoulder and he managed to sink her teeth into her neck and she let out a yelp. The female knew she wasn't cut out for this but she was a bit frustrated and would go for his neck once he let go. She would take advantage of the small moment in between and hopefully land a hit.

Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He expected her to be frozen in shock or perhaps even to flee. The very last thing he expected was the one action Radar took — retaliate. Surprising him even further, she interrupted him while he was speaking. Frankly, Black Hat thought little of her; as a result, he'd let his guard down.

Still think you ca- was the last that came out of his mouth when she struck, effectively cutting him off. Her teeth stung in his skin, as she returned his bite: not gentle, but not cruel enough to scar. He could feel the pent-up anger behind her jaws, drawing out the blood from his veins. Black Hat sneered. You cheeky bitch! He said, part irate and part impressed. Her bite was in a decent enough spot, leaving him the base of her neck to try and grab onto in an attempt to coax her off of him again. If he succeeded, he would then follow up by wrestling her to the ground with the aid of his vastly superior body weight.
♚ JOIN CORONA
75 Posts
Ooc —
The male continued speaking and thankfully was distracted in it and she landed her teeth at her mark. Part of her felt a small ounce of pride but didn't let that be her distraction. Although he was fast and went for her neck again and she let out another small yelp, and attempted to back up so she could catch her breath for even a small second.

Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Tacking on an ending with permission. ♥

Black Hat was not a generous creature. Despite the fact that this was a lesson, he intended to put Radar in her place — beneath him. And so, she didn't get an opportunity to gather her breath nor her thoughts. His grip remained firm as he shoved forwards with every ounce of his weight. He rose on his hind legs as he did, intending to down her in one smooth movement.

Only when he succeeded did Black Hat release his grip, but he kept a paw on her to ensure she stayed down. After a bout of panting, he said, I'll admit it was a bold move to take me off-guard, especially coming from you... but you still have much to learn. He lifted his weight from her then and turned to leave, only stopping to regard Radar from over his shoulder blade. That's enough for today. Sharpen your skills, I will test your improvement in due time. Be ever ready, Radar. With that, Black Hat departed.
♚ JOIN CORONA