Stone Circle And they'd find us in a week
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oh. he had a moment. A brainfart as one would explain. His expression went blank, stupidly so as he pondered what had just transpired - but quickly snapped out of it as he straightened up to look a little more presentable after the whole... odd introduction. Greetings Valette! I am indeed Hieronymous, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. He gave her a quick bow, lowering his front half as close to the ground as he could while his hind legs tried their very best to remain still. Still, a knee shook involuntarily at his still remaining fatigue.

Not only would he not listen to that feeling, but it would go completely unobserved by yours truly.

You've spoken to Steph I presume? I'm here to offer some assistance in payment for my unintentional trespassing.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2019, 06:39 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 28, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:42 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 11, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:55 AM