Stone Circle And they'd find us in a week
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oh absolutely. With a nod, Hieronymous agreed. There was no way they, or anyone wise, would trust a newcomer in their ranks to their precious young. It also makes an extra ear for me to tell stories to, so anyone is welcome to come listen. He made the situation a little more light - though not a joke, he wanted to convey that he was comfortable with the situation.

I'm a lover, but should you need me to fight, just call for me, I will come running. Though he seriously wished and prayed that there will be no such occasion to come calling any time soon - or ever. I may never be family but I will pay my dues and some, I would hate to leave a sour taste in your mouth when you speak my name. Sweetly he offered a sincere smile to the matriarch, honest, charming, all he wanted was to do good.

We can end this if you'd like here! Feel free to add him to the ranks at any time <3
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2019, 06:39 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 28, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:42 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 11, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:55 AM