Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
A prickle of anxiety tingled through Kaihra's paws at Peregrine's summon, but the sensation quickly subsided as she realized his call stood in light of his daughter's return to the Plateau. Kaihra had not known the pup herself, having joined the pack shortly after the girl's disappearance, and knew little of the circumstances surrounding her apparent death. It felt strange to join the family now in celebrating her miraculous return.

She pressed on still, despite how distant she felt from the wolves she'd soon be joining. Granted, she hadn't put much effort into getting to know the Plateau wolves and she knew she was to blame for that. The whole pack would be gathered here now. At the least the meeting would be an opportune time to acquaint herself with her packmates and to observe more clearly how their pack dynamics worked.

Kaihra lowered herself as she approached the gathering wolves and noticed she was still one of the first to arrive. She scanned the clearing for the packmates she knew more than just in passing and recognized only Blue Willow and Peregrine. She assumed the small dark pup who sat between Peregrine's legs was his prodigal daughter, Osprey Jr.. The others she did not know, but they were clearly pack. As she scented the air she noticed one carried a different scent. Normally Kaihra would have assumed her to be a new arrival, but as her eyes flashed to the fiery she-wolf standing to the side of Peregrine, she found herself wary the proximity of their stance, the way her fur brushed up against his, and the scars that cut through her rusty fur. Kaihra settled herself quietly on the outer rim of the gathering and stilled the unease that began to return to her paws.
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kaihra - July 29, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM