Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
Rina watched quietly as the rest of the attendees filled in. Peregrine sat at the front Junior in between his legs. After a few more wolves entered, Peregrine spoke. First of all, I'd like to welcome Junior back, and recognize Hawkeye and SaΔ“na for their part in bringing her home. We will hunt together and feast in your honor Rina smiled. It was before she had joined the plateau that Junior had gone missing and then been found. The girl was brave, that was for sure, fiery as well.

Before we head out to hunt, I have other news as well. I'm glad you're all sitting down, You might have noticed this fiery redhead attached to me lately. Her name is Fox. She was the ruler of Swiftcurrent Creek but came here to be with me. Since we have a very worthy Alpha female already, she's been given our vacant Beta female rank. And she is not my only romantic interest. You all should know that I also consider myself bonded to Lasher.
Rina nodded. Love was love. If they were happy, that's all that mattered. It was obvious not everyone felt as easy about as an undertone of tension filled the air. Rina put it to the side. Today was a day to celebrate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM