Blacktail Deer Plateau PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Soon as I have a moment to actually catch up I have interest in threading with a few people ;) woop

Happily they managed to bring down their target, a large doe who would make quite an addition to the feast. Dante helped Peregrine and the rest to drag it to where the celebrants were undoubtedly waiting, anticipating the meal. Unlike some of his fellows, his appetite was just fine. He would wait, however, until Fox, Blue Willow, and Peregrine had taken their shares.

As Peregrine doled out shares to those who were being honored today, Dante bumped shoulders with Lasher. "Seems we strike again, bane to the deer of the plateau," he joked, but the approval was clear. Lasher was a formidable hunter and a pleasure to run with. Dante was glad he had gotten the opportunity so many times.

Moving away, he cast eyes around the pack, noting that some were hanging back. A couple in particular he had been meaning to meet with; Hawkeye, whose status as ex-alpha did nothing to lessen his respect for the formidable woman, and Kisu, one of the longest-standing members of the pack. He hadn't seemed to find the time yet but made a mental note of it yet again. There were others, as well, and he compiled the list, silver eyes thoughtful.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 02, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 03, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 06, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 06, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Rina - August 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Finn - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Kisu - August 12, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: PACKTIVITY β€” Then the quiet explosion - by Dante RIP - August 12, 2014, 05:28 PM