Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His eyebrows raised again in amusement as she continued to fire curt words at him. Honestly, he had no idea this was anyone's claimed hunting ground, but then, he rarely ventured out this far; he was always way too bogged down by family and alpha duties to do much exploring beyond the borders. I apologize, he said first. I didn't realize I was interrupting anything. A small smile curved his lips and teasingly, he continued, So in that case, I can consider us even. To her next question, he dipped his head respectfully and answered: I am Kavik, Alpha of Swiftcurrent Creek. And I am out here so late because I just needed some time to myself. His family demanded a lot from him, not that he ever minded but occasionally, he just needed some time on his own to process everything that what going on and try and figure out how best to fix whatever problems plagued the creek. Emerald gaze resting on her face, he turned the question on her. And what about you? You've implied that you were hunting but you haven't told me who you are. Her scent told him she had a pack, but he couldn't quite place which pack. Admittedly, he wasn't all that familiar with the scents of all his neighbors.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2019, 05:02 PM