Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
He had met one pretty thing after another, each broad making him more and more certain that he would not regret hunting his father down. He had drank from many, gotten his fill of pleasure from many, he felt like a man dead and in heaven. 

That day he awoke feeling content to simply lay in the shadows. He had a spot hidden by brambles where he could watch a broad section of the territory and also keep an eye outward, his scent the only giveaway. He smelled of blood and pheromones, a heady and powerful smell that would either repulse or seduce. His chin rest upon his fores while his bright abnormal eyes scanned around alert.
New Threads: closed
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She wandered through through the woods, mapping how it changed. The trees giving way to different types, the way they made her feel.
She loved the diversity.
It was pleasant and she didn't mind slacking off for a bit. She could go recruit some other time.

She was too wrapped up in her own world, watching song birds prepare for the impending winter, spotting squirrels scurry from her path and the thick rustle of hares and rabbits escaping in panic. They had no concerns today, though.
The huntress was not hunting today.

Then, a thick smell hit her. Blood. Blood and the thick, heavy scent of his pheromones hitting her.
A man. One that smelled attractive. Was he as impressive as the burly, enduring -- not to mention downright handsome -- Vengeance.

She stalked around, making herself look like a snack, though not desperately seeking the source. Looking, but not thoroughly.  Alas, she couldn't see him.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Another thing he turned out to be grateful for was his spectacular choice of a resting place. He had watched a few pass by, not noticing him and as he waited silently another came into view. He didn't move an inch but his lips curved into a smile, one that showed he had found a source of entertainment. She was gorgeous, the way she moved and the way she looked appealing to every part of him. He was a guy, a guy who was attracted to everything canine that moved and bled. Shit he'd even stooped low and had a one night thing with a dumb coyote broad.

This was no coyote broad. He slowly stood up and stretched out, licking his lips and beginning to trail behind her his eyes fastened on her hind end which swayed enticingly before him. "Man oh man. What's a radiant beauty like you doing in this dark place?" his voice was deep and rich, flowing smoothly from his maw with a lazy type of teasing tone in his voice that stated he meant no harm but was clearly flirting with her.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She felt him move into place behind her. Good. Not ideal, but ok. She didn't waver, only tilting an ear back to acknowledge he existed. Her lips curved up at his words. 
"Making it the dark place it is." She tiled her head enough so she could spot him and he could see her grin, but carried on walking.

He looked...funky. Whatever genetics that had gone into him was weird. Pale, but darkened. Like his skull was hollow; probably was to be likely. He looked like someone had stepped over some patch of mud, then onto stone. Her lips pursed, out of sight. He wasn't as big as Vengeance, nor as good looking.
Not to be a Father, but perhaps he could provide entertainment.

"What's a low life thing like you trespassing here for?" In his thick scent, there was no mark of Nightwalker. He was not supposed to be here and was surprised Vengeance hadn't battered him to shit yet. She wanted him angry though. If he had nothing she needed, she could taunt him enough to make him rough.
She liked them rough.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He stayed what was considered a respectful distance from her hind end but not out of manners but for his own safety. Women could get nippy, he had enough experience in his year of life to know that. She replied and he caught the sight of her grin and his eyes lit up, grin changing into a calm smirk as he walked toward her side and fell into step beside her. He didn't speak again, considering her response and deciding she was intelligent, a tricky one. They were the best kind in his opinion. It was what she said next that brought him up short and he looked at her from the corners of his eyes smirk twisting into a slightly more annoyed version of the teasing one he had before. "This is my home for now and you'd do best to get to know me before insulting me" he replied bluntly, his tone absent of any anger but instead with a hint of amusement at her expense. He looked away and gave a small laugh, wondering if his father was assembling a harem since the land seemed absent of men besides himself and Vengeance. "Are you another one of Vengeance's broads?" he asked, implying she and the other women were his father's property. Two could play at the insult game though he meant it in no real offense.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She snorted at his first statement. 
Why should she even bother getting to know him? He was just a horndog
looking for an easy bitch to fuck. She knew his type and they tended to not deliver what she needed. They were often half-hearted, not doing it hard or fast enough, which only aggravated her.

"Are you even allowed here?" If so, why ain't you sticking around?
Her ruby eyes locked onto him. Testing his ability to lie or tell the truth. He'd not been adorned with Venny's scent -- certainly not in the way she had been.
But she wouldn't kick him out either way yet.

His question stuck her. 
She highly doubted many of the others fooled around with Venny, perhaps one or two. She didn't care... She just wanted his kids so she could raise them to be strong.
To be perfect.
"Perhaps you could steal me away for yourself," was her only answer. Her gaze was kept forward on her patrol, looking for any more things laying low in the bushes.
She wanted to dangle this tantalizing slither of hope before him, but not give him any of it.
Not yet, anyway.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He rolled his eyes at her question, answering it by lifting a leg and urinating upon the borders. A lone wolf would be dumber than a rock to lift their leg upon a pack's claim and he prayed she hadn't already assumed him to be that dull. "I was offered to hang around. See if I wanted to make this my home. Me and Vengeance, we have a...well lets say we have a tentative disliking for one another for family reasons" he felt his lips pull up into a small smile, almost laughing at how dangerously close that was to flat out admitting he had come from the man's ballsack. An ear flicked at the sound of a nearby twig snapping then a rustling of leaves and he turned his head, sniffing the air but catching nothing worth his while. It was what she said next that caught his attention and he gave her an interested look, scanning her over again. She would be worth the trouble, even if she weren't the idea of leaving his scent all over her for his father to smell was appealing enough. "I don't steal women, they come to me. I can give you a good time whenever you want unless you are already truly satisfied by Vengeance alone" he studied her intently, lips still curved into a calm smirk as he challenged her, suggesting that she was already tied down by his father too much to enjoy what someone else could offer.

An acorn fell from the trees and hit his head, ruining his attitude making him cringe and glance at the treetops. He shook his fur and shrugged tossing her a lazy smile "I hope we're done trading insults. I am Abaddon, may I have your name at least?" his tone was kinder then, expresson gentling to display that his personality wasn't just sarcasm and rudeness. He could be a nice guy, it was just a lot of work most of the times.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
In Vanity's world, family could mean anyone. Hell, he might even mean that their blood was fighting, but they didn't share it.
She didn't care though. She certainly wasn't related to him. Vengeance...she couldn't be quite sure. 
"In my country, when a family dislikes another, they kill each other." Her gaze turned to him, innocent but almost expectant. Wondering what his reaction was. Were such things implemented here? If not, she could certainly bring it.

She thought about his other statement for a moment, listening to the squirrel or some other tree rodent mammal thing above. Ha, dumbass was looking around. For some reason, wolves didn't things could attack from the sky, but living on an eagle infested mountain all her life taught her better.
She smirked as the acorn fell onto him, snickering softly, then giving her reply.
"No single man can please a woman fully." Perhaps, some might find pleasure in one. But they were boring.

She smiled at him, sweetly with no venom or other ulterior intention. For once.
"Vanity Verana Valadez." She stated, looking almost casual if it weren't for the barely noticeable lift of her chin. She was a proud and obviously vain woman.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
"In my country, when a family dislikes one another, they kill each other" 

Was she suggesting something? His eyes caught hers and while be said nothing in response, his expression became thoughtful and his smile became more sharply edged and tense as if perhaps he was considering it. He shook his head in dismissal, refusing to give an answer to this tricky woman because he was afraid if he did and he said the wrong thing it would be repeated to his father. It was now an idea he toyed with, that one day maybe he would be the one to steal away the life from his father and take the reigns of the woods....or maybe just kill him and leave the woods in chaos. It was an entertaining fantasy but one that he tucked in the back of his mind for revisiting at a later time as the woman went on to state that no single man could please a woman and he laughed "And vice versa. How does my f-" He tripped over his words, nearly slipping and quite quickly corrected himself "fearless leader do then? Does he leave you wanting?" His tone was now prying, his eyes roaming her body before going back to her face. He had caught her name, vanity, a fitting name for such a beautiful creature. "I'm not sure I would be your type. I leave my women sore, I've been told they could feel me for days afterwards" Ah yes, he was vulgar but it was the truth, one of his little toys had found him again and begged him to take her once more so she didn't ache where he had left her empty.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her ruby gaze slid to him. His words had tripped, was is as simple as the mind tripping or was he forgetting to keep a detail hidden from her. 
She'd find out if it were a secret though. No problem.

Back to his question, though.
Did Vengeance leave her wanting more? Yes. Yes and no.
"I want more, but not of him." The harlot let a coy smirk play on her lips. An enticing notion, for sure. Not that he would get a prize today.
Not unless he took it.

He boasted, and it was likely he was lying.
But a small voice asked her, what if he wasn't?
Surely she had to try...just a taste. Just to see if the arrogant ass was worth putting up with for the fuck.
"I don't believe you," she commented. That would surely irk him, especially being so proud of himself, it seemed.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His eyes gleamed wickedly as he studied her, the coy expression on her face and the way she acted like the predator and as if he was the prey. He could have laughed, for her to think she was affecting him as much as he guessed most men were....it was hilarious. It was such a fun game to play, the way that she flaunted herself as if he couldn't just mount her right now and take her. She stated she didn't believe him, that he didn't have the skills he boasted about and he slowly strode closer his eyes on hers "Smell me. It's the scent of sex but not just sex, pheromones. I please many women and I get my own satisfaction from them. Your nose can be the lie detector"  his voice was hushed and teasing, like he was daring her to take a whiff of the perfume of women and lust he wore, get the proof of the time he could offer her. He even went so far as to lean in and attempt to brush his maw against her ear as he opened his mouth to speak again  "But it doesn't matter either way. I like my women to come to me. When you aren't feeling satisfied by our Warlord, why dont you come find me?" out of nowhere he straightened up and backed off, turning with the intent of walking away without another glance her way unless she stopped him.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He came closer and the scent was overpowering. His breath tickled her, and she just wanted to roll over and lay there while he just licked her over.
She pressed her nose to his ruff and inhaled deeply, her eyes closing and she almost whined with the pleasure.

Her eyes opened, pulling back a little and watching him closely.
She ran her nose along his muzzle, her tongue gently brushing his chin. 

Then, he was walking away with a call, suggesting she find him later.
"I will."
She hoped he was as rough as he promised.