Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He rolled his eyes at her question, answering it by lifting a leg and urinating upon the borders. A lone wolf would be dumber than a rock to lift their leg upon a pack's claim and he prayed she hadn't already assumed him to be that dull. "I was offered to hang around. See if I wanted to make this my home. Me and Vengeance, we have a...well lets say we have a tentative disliking for one another for family reasons" he felt his lips pull up into a small smile, almost laughing at how dangerously close that was to flat out admitting he had come from the man's ballsack. An ear flicked at the sound of a nearby twig snapping then a rustling of leaves and he turned his head, sniffing the air but catching nothing worth his while. It was what she said next that caught his attention and he gave her an interested look, scanning her over again. She would be worth the trouble, even if she weren't the idea of leaving his scent all over her for his father to smell was appealing enough. "I don't steal women, they come to me. I can give you a good time whenever you want unless you are already truly satisfied by Vengeance alone" he studied her intently, lips still curved into a calm smirk as he challenged her, suggesting that she was already tied down by his father too much to enjoy what someone else could offer.

An acorn fell from the trees and hit his head, ruining his attitude making him cringe and glance at the treetops. He shook his fur and shrugged tossing her a lazy smile "I hope we're done trading insults. I am Abaddon, may I have your name at least?" his tone was kinder then, expresson gentling to display that his personality wasn't just sarcasm and rudeness. He could be a nice guy, it was just a lot of work most of the times.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 03, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 08, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 08, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 02:57 PM