Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
"In my country, when a family dislikes one another, they kill each other" 

Was she suggesting something? His eyes caught hers and while be said nothing in response, his expression became thoughtful and his smile became more sharply edged and tense as if perhaps he was considering it. He shook his head in dismissal, refusing to give an answer to this tricky woman because he was afraid if he did and he said the wrong thing it would be repeated to his father. It was now an idea he toyed with, that one day maybe he would be the one to steal away the life from his father and take the reigns of the woods....or maybe just kill him and leave the woods in chaos. It was an entertaining fantasy but one that he tucked in the back of his mind for revisiting at a later time as the woman went on to state that no single man could please a woman and he laughed "And vice versa. How does my f-" He tripped over his words, nearly slipping and quite quickly corrected himself "fearless leader do then? Does he leave you wanting?" His tone was now prying, his eyes roaming her body before going back to her face. He had caught her name, vanity, a fitting name for such a beautiful creature. "I'm not sure I would be your type. I leave my women sore, I've been told they could feel me for days afterwards" Ah yes, he was vulgar but it was the truth, one of his little toys had found him again and begged him to take her once more so she didn't ache where he had left her empty.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 03, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 08, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 08, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 02:57 PM