Haunted Wood It ignites me like an embered coal
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His eyes gleamed wickedly as he studied her, the coy expression on her face and the way she acted like the predator and as if he was the prey. He could have laughed, for her to think she was affecting him as much as he guessed most men were....it was hilarious. It was such a fun game to play, the way that she flaunted herself as if he couldn't just mount her right now and take her. She stated she didn't believe him, that he didn't have the skills he boasted about and he slowly strode closer his eyes on hers "Smell me. It's the scent of sex but not just sex, pheromones. I please many women and I get my own satisfaction from them. Your nose can be the lie detector"  his voice was hushed and teasing, like he was daring her to take a whiff of the perfume of women and lust he wore, get the proof of the time he could offer her. He even went so far as to lean in and attempt to brush his maw against her ear as he opened his mouth to speak again  "But it doesn't matter either way. I like my women to come to me. When you aren't feeling satisfied by our Warlord, why dont you come find me?" out of nowhere he straightened up and backed off, turning with the intent of walking away without another glance her way unless she stopped him.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 03, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 04, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 04, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 08, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 08, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Abaddon - September 17, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: It ignites me like an embered coal - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 02:57 PM