Sleepy Fox Hollow as i went down in the river to pray
you are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece
46 Posts
Ooc —
The journey was incredibly taxing for Anansi, who was quickly coming to terms with the fact that his slim, frail body wasn't yet suited for long-distance travel. If Maegi was exhausted, then Anansi was debilitated by the miles they had put under their paws, and while Sakhmet and Maegi conversed, he licked his sore paws and wrestled with the aches of his body and the straining of his lungs. He listened, but he could not speak for a long time.

Like his sister, Anansi could not grasp the notion of doing something violent and damaging for the sake of it. He could understand doing something potentially cruel, not because he was cruel himself, but because even at his young age, he was intrigued by the possibility of convincing others to do what he wanted them to do. Fear was one way to accomplish that.

But to Anansi, utilizing fear to gain compliance was a coward's way. He said as much when he wrinkled his dark nose and deemed the wicked wolf, coward.
Thread titles from I'll Keep You Safe by Sleeping At Last.
Messages In This Thread
as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 05, 2019, 06:49 AM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 06, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: as i went down to the river to pray - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Sakhmet - September 19, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: as i went down in the river to pray - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:30 PM