Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He had been relaxing. Taking up a spot at the top of a rock, shaded and hidden away from prying eyes. A quick rest from the patrols and recruiting, to soak up the mist of his woods and listen to the silence that would be home for a long time to come - preferably until death comes knocking at his own door to bring him to hell where he belonged. 

It was the tremors that woke the beast. Crimson eyes darting open as the ground beneath his body began to shake and shiver - he could hear Vanity's call in a short distance away and immediately began to rush toward her. It wasn't often the man moved quickly, but this was a special occasion. He was careful with his footing, watchful for any falling trees, rocks or even the ground opening up underneath.

Any damage? Wasting no time, he kept his eyes on the surrounding for any damaged lands, anything that might cause a hazard to the pack he was trying to form. Only after did he give out his own call to call the pack to their attention - this was an impromptu meeting, and his dark musical tones made sure it conveyed that as he demanded their attention and presence.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM