Tormented Tarns oh, sinners, let's go down
you are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece
46 Posts
Ooc —
Picking his way toward his sister was probably one of the hardest things Anansi had ever done. There were weights on his ankles and his belly sagged toward the ground on his rubber backbone. His entire form was melting toward the earth, desperate for a rest, but somehow he found the fortitude to press on until he was right alongside his sister, pressing his side wearily into hers if she would let him. He lowered his nose to the spot she indicated and sniffed deeply.

Well, it might be Sobek. Admittedly, he didn't have the best nose. Must've got that from his mother or someone else in the family tree, since his true father had been an excellent tracker in his youth. He could definitely smell what Sakhmet smelled, but wasn't convinced it wasn't just her own scent she was picking up. Sobek and Sakhmet smelled pretty much the same to Anansi, after all. And following the scent trail? Fugetaboutit. Anansi was no good at that sort of thing.

Good thing they had ena here to do it for them, he thought as he peered hopefully up at her.

October 10: Please feel free to PP Anansi for the remainder of this thread! I probably won't post again unless I'm needed, trying to wrap everything up now that he's gone. <3
Thread titles from I'll Keep You Safe by Sleeping At Last.
Messages In This Thread
oh, sinners, let's go down - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Sakhmet - September 11, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Maegi - September 17, 2019, 07:28 AM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Sakhmet - September 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: oh, sinners, let's go down - by Maegi - September 27, 2019, 05:28 PM