Hushed Willows not from the stars do I my judgement pluck
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Opalia was considering paying another visit to Olive herself, but since she liked to think she was coping well with her aches by now, she did not want to take up much of the experienced healer's time--not when other wolves needed her attentions too. The gona at least understood what she needed to do to finish her mending, although much of it was the difficult to come by: rest. The unfamiliar setting, the uneasy times, and the literal quaking of the earth had her on edge; she struggled to settle down as often as she should.

Still, she was curious to understand more about the pack's few solid pillars, and she knew she had a lot to do in the meantime to help make that happen. It made momentum easy enough to come by for the yearling Drakru; she roamed beneath the treetops, familiarizing herself more, and biding her time before she either turned back to patrol, or Dacio's side.

This present rove led her towards a familiar enough wolf--but not one she wanted to say she knew well at all yet. In carefully watching the sterling shakti, Opalia's steps slowed, and she took her time offering her chuff of a soft greeting, then, her standard Dragedan greeting--Hei. She did not yet know precisely where she wanted to stand among these wolves. They were too unfamiliar still, and her, still learning.
Messages In This Thread
not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 13, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 15, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 17, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 18, 2019, 01:06 PM