Blackfeather Woods [BWP] We know.
you are an artist and your heart is your masterpiece
46 Posts
Ooc —
Venamis moved more quickly than Anansi, or at least he seemed to be raring to go. The pale cub, having entirely missed that something bad was going down, walked at his usual furtive-but-casual pace until they came, at last, to the mushrooms he had been eyeing prior to hearing Venamis' shout. The older Melonii would surely fly off the handle a little when he realized Anansi had not brought him to Maegi, but the crafty little cub was already weaving his web.

Eat this, he said, jabbing his snout toward the toxic little shroom. It'll make you calm. Then we'll find ena. He said this with the silky reassurance a pediatrician might employ to calm their young clients. In truth, Anansi didn't know what the mushroom would do to Venamis if he ate it. Maybe it would make him sick, the way the poisoned willow had once made Anansi sick. Maybe it would do nothing at all. Maybe Venamis would sprout wings or horns or blow fire from his lungs.

Whatever the case, Anansi was eager to see … and then they would go find ena, just as he promised.

@Maegi Probably good to intervene now!
October 10: Anansi is deceased now and I'd like to wrap up his threads ASAP, so I likely won't post here again unless I'm needed. Please feel free to powerplay him slinking off to sulk somewhere after Maegi shouts at him! Thanks for the thread!
Thread titles from I'll Keep You Safe by Sleeping At Last.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 18, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 18, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 19, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 19, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 19, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Maegi - September 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - October 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Maegi - October 14, 2019, 03:39 PM