Hoshor Plains in poisoned places, we are anti-venom
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
pping yall, let me know if its not okay
He's strange, She tells @Eleni as she leads her out of the mountains to the place she'd left @Eastwood. Very... serious, but not in a cute way like Aldric. I can never decide if I like him or not — but I saved him because he might be useful, so he follows me. She falls silent as she catches his scent, glancing to her sister to see her reaction.
Regardless of Eleni's reaction, she pushes away the moment of gossip and tries her best to look innocent when they finally find Eastwood. Hey, She calls, pace picking up until she reaches him. Her shoulder protests, but she ignores it in favor of introductions. Eastwood — this is my sister, Eleni. We were... separated some time ago. I found her in the mountains. She glances to Eleni again, lips curving slightly with the hint of a smile as she recalls their reunion. She'd missed her sister far more than she knows how to express.
Common || Tevene
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Finally. He let the deer carcass drop to the ground, his sides heaving from exertion. He winced with every breath as the gash along his flank throbbed. Dragging the deer to here from where he'd found it had turned the skin around his injury red and angry, but he had compartmentalized the pain, at least until now. It actually really hurt when he wasn't distracted, and he hoped Nirali would have been back by now, although he wasn't surprised that she wasn't. She was never rude to him or anything, but he kind of got the impression that she'd rather be on her own most of the time. But, she had always come back, and he owed her his life, so he remained with her for as long she seemed to want him around. She didn't ask him questions about his past, and he didn't give her any resistance over where they went nor did he ever say anything about her frequent need for alone time, or whatever she did when she was gone. It was an easy set up, one that didn't require him to try and figure out his purpose in life; he was tired of searching for a place where he fit, only to come up short every time. He had pretty much decided that he didn't fit in anywhere. Which, whatever. At least this way, he didn't have to think about it much.

He glanced down at what would be their dinner tonight, smiling a little despite his discomfort. It had been a completely lucky find. He had found her injured and too weak to really run from him. He had ended her suffering and she would sustain them for a few days in return. 

The sound of steps made him turn, and he got to his feet with another wince. Trotting over, he dipped his head in greeting to Nirali and the stranger she introduced as her sister. Nice to meet you, he offered politely. Then he lifted his head in the direction of the carcass. I got dinner. he stated. There's plenty.
Common · Trigedasleng
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
Always picking the odd ones. She teased softly, but she fully acknowledged her sister's words with an internal seriousness. Eleni would prepare herself for whatever brand of seriousness this man supposedly had. Personally she saw nothing wrong with being serious for she found it more...agreeable. Easier to decode their motives and feelings.

What she had not expected was the beacon of power that he was. Large and imposing like none other. Regardless of any warnings her sister had given her, Eleni had decided he was a looker. Although in her roaming gaze she had spotted his injury and a deep frown cut into her formerly mesmerized features. You're hurt. She blurted without regard for the feast he had been so kind to provide. I mean...thank you but, you're hurt.

Crimson eyes rolling to look over at Nirali. What am I going to do with the both of you? A soft tsk escaped her but the softness of her gaze betrayed any edge her words may have held.
common & tevene
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait, i'm gonna close this up!
Thank you, Eastwood, She says, hiding her amusement with no small amount of effort as she eyes Eleni from the corners of her vision. She hadn't known serious is Eleni's type — but she's in no place to judge, and well aware of it. She keeps silent on the matter entirely, instead offering a grin when her sister addresses her. You'll take pity on us poor fools, I hope, and drug our pain away, She's only half-joking.
Addressing both of them now, she says: I'll let you two get acquainted over that deer. I have... things to do. Places to be, people to see. Her cheer never falters, though she finds it harder to feel it as she finishes. She wishes Eastwood had brought back something she could actually eat — but it's hardly his fault. This place simply isn't Minrathous. She turns away with a final farewell, promising to return by sunset, and tries to put the gnawing feeling in her stomach out of her mind.
Common || Tevene