Deepwood Weald ²tenn' enta lúme
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
low inspo oof and noo it does

A nod, followed by a tail movement; following in the weald blindly, no. This should be out of the question for everyone; but, of course, there are the exceptions. And she was not among them.

“Knowledge of everything; something I myself crave for,” a pause, “particularly knowledge of the sky and stars.” She was now sure about her vocation. Her love for the stars was something that could not be expressed in words; not like she intended to do it.

Purpose to those who have a passion; something she needed more than anything. As the woman finally admitted her vocation, perhaps her purpose would come from within; and it did.

Agana was to become an astronomer; and if this was the perfect place to pursue this dream of hers then she would not let this opportunity pass her by. And, maybe, after a while, she would have gathered enough knowledge to pass it to others.

On the other side, Agana was not a good follower; she needed her freedom. Something both women shared; the desire to run from the world. Perhaps they could come to an agreement..? Either way, she already made up her mind.

“Yes,” silence. “I would follow.”
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
²tenn' enta lúme - by Andraste - September 24, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Agana - September 25, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Andraste - September 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Agana - September 25, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Andraste - September 25, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Agana - September 26, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Andraste - September 27, 2019, 08:11 AM
RE: ²tenn' enta lúme - by Agana - September 27, 2019, 01:08 PM