Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
"You must make a friend of horror and of mortal terror."
48 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
As Sobek came tumbling out of a dark patch of reeds he looked to Rowan intently, taking in his appearance for the length of a breath. The other child was a touch larger than him; something deep down inside of Sobek flashed a warning to him but it was there and gone just as swiftly. Something that may come back to haunt him when they're all grown up - but not worth the worry now. A sense of danger, maybe, or rivalry, although Sobek was not the type to entertain such things.

Rowan was soft and round like any child; he had colors throughout his coat that reminded Sobek of the mire's dry patches, or the flaking skin of a tree trunk. He was warm and earthy; were Sobek not so ruddy and red himself, he thought they could have been brothers. There was a dull edge to Rowan's features but a shrewd glint in his eyes; it would not be enough to deter Sobek from his quest.

He slunk closer, positioning himself beside the other boy as if to compare the heights of their shoulders, and then spontaneously said, Are you playing a game? The concept of borders or their protection remained a vague thing for the little princeling - he didn't know why anyone would roam like this, especially when there were many more interesting things to do.
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM