Blackfoot Forest BWP3: Let me go out with a bang!
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Her paws stumbled over the ground as she ran, following the scent and finding that it lead toward the sounds of the stampede. Her eyes flared wide as she spotted the Elk, the largest of them with a rack meant to pierce even the biggest wolf's flesh rearing up over a small huddled figure. Her heart leaped and she bolted, snarling as she threw herself over the boy as the large hooves came crashing down upon her. She yelped and for a moment fell flat upon the child, her body covering him as she turned her head and snarled defensively her flame hued eyes staring into the whites of the Elk king as he flared his nostrils and bellowed at her hooves rising and once again beating her upon the head and back. Through it all she remained over him, taking every blow while screaming and holding still until suddenly she went silent and lay upon him stunned and beaten senseless. Through it all the herd raced onward, trampling the earth around them unharmed but terrified. The scent of blood filled the air and she knew it was hers, the scent of it seeming to satisfy the Elk king though he departed by carelessly stomping upon her fallen body and urging his herd forward. For a few moments all was silent and she struggled to her paws, adrenaline fueling her and making her unaware of the massive split in her skull or the various places her bones were shattered. She used her head and pushed him out of the way as the sound of approaching hooves could be heard, another group of Elk following the first bearing down upon them. "Move! Get out of their path! she rumbled and staggered as she tried to shove him into action, falling down to the dirt where she stayed and whirled to try and frighten the Elk away from the path they were on.

She got her head split open really bad, gored a few times and her ribs and collar bone are shattered, internal bleeding etc. She gonna die pretty slowly. Like 10-15 minutes
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 06, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mesa - October 09, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Kazimir - October 11, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Nyx - October 18, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: BWP3: Let me go out with a bang! - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:06 AM