Haunted Wood Tell Me Everything's Not Fine
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
24°, currently it is raining soot and set during the afternoon. Located in Haunted Woods, cardinal grove | ooc notes: this thread was lonely! and i just placed them in the grove if thats okay!!??

Like snow the ash gently floated down from above, covering the ground and plants with grey soot that poofed when touched, leaving behind the behemoth a trail of prints in the ground. Along his back, a cape of light grey covered his coat from muzzle to tail, clinging to his body slowly gathering as time ticked on. 

Into the clearing, his gaze fell onto the russet female that he took as his General, Alison. Without breaking his stride, he walked up to her, as calmly as ever. I haven't seen such an event before, have you? Wanting to know what the hell was going on if they should move so soon after they had claimed these lands only a couple of moons ago, he turned to the General as perhaps she had seen such an event before. It wasn't like he knew who to turn to, and so, it was a shot in the dark.

Is relocation something we should think of? And there it was, with those words, he frowned. Brows knitting together as he hated the thought of moving already.
Messages In This Thread
Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 07, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - October 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 09, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - October 13, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - October 15, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 23, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - October 25, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - November 21, 2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - November 26, 2019, 06:08 PM