Haunted Wood Private eyes, are watching you
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The little spitfire was as amusing as ever. The boy never failed to slap a smile onto the Warlord's grimy face every time he opened his mouth. As you wish, I look forward to the day of your success. He cooed awfully. All the while he walked along the circumference of the pit. Eyeing the boy, their surroundings, the adult who slept away the commotion that the boy was howling. 

Every step he kicked up just a little dust cloud of ash in his wake, leaving titan sized footprints behind him. But tell me, how many enemies have you made? Wandering into parklands unwelcomed, picking fights with the locals, picking fights with strangers in orchards. I can be a better ally of yours than an enemy. He paused for a moment to let the boy digest what was said. 

It didn't matter what he answered or thought, Vengeance did his best to try and rally as many on his side as possible. Especially the young... If he could sink his jagged claws into them and drag them onto his side at such an early age, perhaps he could build a little army of loyal minions. But that was only wished. He could never tell what this boy was thinking after all. You have a fire I enjoy.
Messages In This Thread
Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 16, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 04:40 PM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - November 04, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - November 05, 2019, 11:54 PM