Lost Creek Hollow As information
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He nodded when she offered her condolences, gaze drifting to his paws. As much as he had been dreading this conversation, he felt kind of relieved to have shared it with someone else, someone who seemed better equipped to deal with such a devastating situation. The images of his father's body and the way he had found it still lingered in his mind, and he knew he would have trouble sleeping tonight, but he didn't regret his decision to let Arbiter know. 

What did he need and want? He had no idea. How was he supposed to do this? He had no family left. His dad hadn't chosen to leave him, but his mom had. And she had taken his sisters while leaving him behind. Was it because she didn't love him? Was there something wrong with him? He swallowed the lump of sorrow, pushing away the dark thoughts that only found their way into his mind when he was weak. He knew one thing for sure: he was nowhere near ready to be an adult. He couldn't even figure out how to continue his daily life with such despair darkening his view of everything. As far as his path, well he wasn't sure about that either. The only thing he could think that had interested him lately was healing. Maybe he would be able to prevent others from losing their dad if he knew how to heal. Um, well, I've been kind of interested in learning about caregiving, he finally answered. But...I don't think I'm ready to join the adult ranks yet, he added quickly. That seemed like far more responsibility than he was ready for.
Messages In This Thread
As information - by Arbiter - October 15, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: As information - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: As information - by Arbiter - October 22, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: As information - by Pheiros - October 23, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As information - by Arbiter - October 26, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: As information - by Pheiros - October 31, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: As information - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: As information - by Pheiros - November 14, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: As information - by Arbiter - November 17, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: As information - by Pheiros - November 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: As information - by Arbiter - December 08, 2019, 07:58 PM