Lost Creek Hollow A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
you're a bandit like me—eyes full of stars
21 Posts
Ooc — Chan
this took an unexpected turn LMAO. tiny bit of pp, let me know if it's not okay
He can't decide how he feels about the fog. It's cold, and damp, and it puts a blurry white haze over everything — which probably means he shouldn't like it. But he does, a little bit. Enough that he finds himself idly trailing the borders late into the night, watching it curl around the trees.
He doesn't realize he'd been in a trance until something startles him out of it, slicing through his sense of peace like a cold knife. He pauses, listening to the rustling quietly until it becomes clear that it's coming from behind him. Agitated, he turns to find the source — only to halt a few steps later as he's confronted with the prettiest thing he's ever seen. You're gold, He blurts without thinking, ears burning immediately. Why did I say that? Desperate to distract from his first words, he continues more loudly, voice fast and high with nerves. Who are you?
Messages In This Thread
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 02:04 AM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Tiarnach - November 19, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - November 19, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Tiarnach - November 19, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - November 19, 2019, 03:21 PM