Wapun Meadow But I still want you to hurt
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away

The yearling had taken brief refuge in the far ends of the glade, not wanting to run into any pack members of the group he had been recently been refused from. He didn't want to wander to far, and didn't want to present himself to close. Everyday since his encounter with the giant grey wolf, he was contracting a nervous fever. He heard things he did not see and his mind was filled to the brim with nightmares of his mother chasing him down, his sisters cackling, mocking him and repeating, 'No one ever gets away Awol, one way or another...NO ONE.'

He usually woke with a yelp or distressed cry into the night. No to mention, his stomach was grumbling with increasing hunger. Nothing he found was enough, and he was desparte enough to start munching on any grass that was edible. Not to say it was tasteful. Now he decided to wander behind the glade, where a mountain stoood erect and intimdating over a colorful meadow of flowers. Before he enterd into a plane of popping colors galore, ones he had never knew exsisted, he saw a dull flash of white in the meadow's barrier of trees. it was another stranger.

A pack member, perhaps? He couldn't be sure. They were not with any person else, so Awol decided to be ignorant and bold. The brown male trotted in front of the lone passerby. "Hello, don't be afraid. I'm Awol, from the east. Are you from Easthollow?" he inquiried with honest curiousity. If he was a loner, perhaps they could help him with hunting a bit.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - October 31, 2019, 06:25 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 12, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 12, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - November 20, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - November 21, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - December 04, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Alheis - December 05, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: But I still want you to hurt - by Xan - January 23, 2020, 12:31 AM