Sunbeam Lair ❝merintel tirië nissi, híni i artassen mí tárë oronti,❞
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Rabbit hung limp from her jaws, blood soaking the fur where she had broken it's neck with one swift close of her jaws. Still warm, she followed the scent of Andraste as she wandered from where the Court had gathered to a cavern nestled in the mountains.

The pale wolf caught her eyes and she drew nearer, dropping the rabbit once she was only tail-lengths from regent, lifting head slowly. The scent of another wolf hung on the air, drifting from the cavern. Andromaque looked past the pale wolf, frown tugging at the corners of darkened lips.

"I brought you a rabbit," she offered, lowering to nudge the creature forwards with her nose. The body had fallen cold while she walked to the caverns. "There's... someone in the caverns, too," she said, looking to the darkness with teal visage. "I can smell them."

Andromaque left her rabbit and ventured further towards the mouth of the cavern, entering the shadows with tail swishing slowly behind her. "I've caught a rabbit if you'd like to join us and partake in it," she called out, voice echoing against the cavern walls. She had grown softer since joining the Court, more willing to offer care to strangers. And, of course, one could never pass up the opportunity to recruit another wolf to the menagerie that Andraste had already assembled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝merintel tirië nissi, híni i artassen mí tárë oronti,❞ - by Andromaque - November 02, 2019, 02:38 PM