Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't fit the feelings in
163 Posts
Ooc —
And then there was one.

All of Nieve's siblings—Marisol, Scarab, Clementine again, and now Reyes, too—were missing. Every single one, save her. The heart-sick pain that each disappearance surely placed on Erzulie's straining heart was mirrored in the oceanic eyes of her remaining daughter, who was sick with worry for each of her beloved brothers and sisters. She spent more time away from the plateau than on it, scouting for any trace of them in the surrounding wilderness. Any scrap of fur. Any paw print. Any scent line.

Every day she went looking, and every day she found nothing.

For once she was at home when an unknown caller came knocking, and near the borders on account of being ready to head out again. Nieve's ears pricked with interest, but it was with a slightly downtrodden mien that she made her appearance. She saw only two strangers at first, eyes gravitating naturally to the more authoritative of the pair, a white she-wolf with a number of war wounds. Her paws were dark grey mitts and one was twisted back at the ankle, and that was nothing compared to the permanent grin on one half of her face. As with Rosencrantz, Nieve's eyes threatened to remained affixed there ... but this time she mastered herself, turning her gaze to the other.

That greyish mask, so like mama's ... those darkened limbs ...

Scarab! Nieve gasped, astonished that he was here and alive just like she'd hoped and said he was, and she couldn't stop herself from leaping toward him to seek an embrace.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Scarab - November 08, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Nieve - November 12, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - November 12, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Scarab - November 14, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Nieve - November 17, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: i can't fit the feelings in - by Maegi - December 05, 2019, 07:42 PM