Sun Mote Copse I will sing sing sing to the masses
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
It was not long before the thing decided to change its intentions, whirling around to meet them. A bad choice for the pine martin. As it lashed out at Chanel, she let out a slight yelp- without meaning to, of course- in surprise, before the boy was there. Like a knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress, the boy wrapped his jaws around the tail of the thing. The little creature would find it impossible to escape from that trap. Even as it writhed and threw its tantrum, Chanel moved forward with confidence. It couldn't run now.

Trusting Bronco to hold onto the creature, she decided it was the right moment to lean her jaws down and bite and the neck of the thing, giving it a quick jerk to snap it. The yearling hoped she hadn't stolen his spotlight- but at least they'd caught the thing. Its head lolled lazily as the life left its body, and Chanel shot Bronco a gleaming smile with sparkling eyes.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - November 20, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - December 29, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 02, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 06, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 20, 2020, 08:08 PM