Emberwood We didn't start the fire. (UG)
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
For @Kukulkan, @Sarah, and @Hogo, our threads aren't finished so let's just assume that everyone's been intrduced, PM me with anything that concerns you, please! <3 

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

Awol had been lounging around when he had heard Ibis' call. He could recognize some names and began to wonder at the unfamiliar, as he heeded her call and galloped through the swamp. Timidly stepping across small puddles of water and floundering his paws in mud, he was too arrive n the scene shortly. He thought of @Kukulkan, who had met at the river. And @Hogo, @Sarah, and @Bhediya, the only faces he had encountered during his journey and stay in the swamp. As the cold nipped at his nose and sent a chilling breeze through his fur as he ran halfheartedly, he wondered what Ibis' invitation to a congregation of wolves may be.

As he saw Ibis and white figure thourgh the grasses and trees, he descreased his speed and trotted to Ibis' side. Awo nodded t the white male, he looked like a friend of Ibis' at the evry least, and Awol was becoming used to that. "Hello, Ibis. I haven't seen you recently, and I apologize for that. But what is this about?" 
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 13, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Bhediya - November 13, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 21, 2019, 12:30 AM