Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"So, what sort of questions?"

"Mostly about how you plan to organize the ranks, finding a proper camp, establishing borders and aliiances, I was always at the thought of hunting and scouting patrols, it makes us seem organized and well managed, rather than whoever wanders around the borders whenever they feel," he queried. Deep down, Awol was ambitious for at least a high rank in the pack, even though he had no reason to acquire it. He wondered how Ibis would pick her court, somewhat, without making her other friends feel hurt. It was not a matter of friendship, but how well you preformed in Ibis' eyes he supposed. He continued his onslaught of questions.

The pair walked through the crisp, cold air and their paws crunched the perished leaved under them as he continued, "Scouting wise, I was hoping to help establish said borders, and determine sub-territories. Hunting grounds and water sources outside the wood are important as well." The young man was all business now, and the transition was quick. What he truly wanted was safety for all his friends — and to help any way he could.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM