Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Last post in this spree! I can reply tomorrow! <3

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"Well, you see.. My father lives to the east of us. There is a pack there called Lost Creek Hollow. He offered me help if I should ever need it, and I want him to understand what we've done here. What we're trying to do, anyway. Maybe if you make a good impression they'll agree to an alliance? I think you'll do well, Awol."

Not only was the prospect of meeting a new pack exciting, Ibis believed in him. That he would do the mission right.

She believes in me.

"I will not fail. I'll leave right away tomorrow morning...I want to stay with for the rest of the day," he said with warmth and happiness in his tone. Ibis was like the kind, true sister he could and never had — until now. She had given him a mission, and it was important to her. So it was by default important to to him. He then remembered something.

"Last queston, if I may?"
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM