Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Khepri. He liked that name. It flowed nicely and suited the other boy. His head tilted in the typical puppyish way with a smile. Things had been better since they came back. He'd lost his siblings and that hurt. He felt he'd also lost his Mother. He felt betrayed by her.

Moonshadow had lost two of her children; one to a coyote, another to a pack. He stayed because of Blackfeather and the outside was just not safe. He'd only leave again to find Moonshine. Then bring her back, or just to make sure she is happy and safe.
Falling Star was gone and he accepted that.

"So, where'd you come from?" Maegi would've found him somewhere, and he would've come from somewhere. He wanted to be his friend, he just wanted to know more about him.
He looked down at the bone, grinning with pride the looking back at Khepri. "I'm going to give it to Maegi for Jaes." He remembered her pile in the meadow, made of a concoction of things. Then he realised he didn't know what this was a jaw bone of.
He stared at it, trying to figure it out.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM