Lake Rodney My Royces' Rolled
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
So I rolled a 30/50 hp damage roll for this thread. Gonna make it interesting.
Pool hadn't felt this energized in a while. Perhaps it was the food or simply having a place to rest safely when she needed to but either way she was filling out slowly and helping out more. That day she had been outside of the territory and had heard the grunts and bellows of prey and followed it back to the pack spotting a she wolf already scoping it out. She was close to Roangeda but she wasn't quite there yet, plus her scent was somewhat familiar it took a moment to place but she realised this woman knew the man she had quite the satisfying time with. Her tail gave a single sway, partially raised as she circled to place herself close to Roangeda just as a silent statement and looked to the Elk. She studied it and saw the mucusy snout and the fluttery, quick breathing. The cough caused her ears to prick and she pinned them back, knowing a sick animal when she saw one. Yet...it looked alert enough she knew the meat would be appreciated by everyone if it was good. Torn she remained silent and decided she'd help take it down and take a share for herself, testing the meat on her own and warning everyone of the chance of sickness. "Split evenly?" she asked looking to the she wolf and silently praying that she'd agree. 

Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 22, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 24, 2019, 12:05 PM