Lake Rodney My Royces' Rolled
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her ears twisted to the voice. She knew that she was approached and couldn't care less really. As long as they didn't go charging into the herd and scatter them too much for her to control them in the right direction.
She wanted a share.

Finally, Vanity looked at the pale wolfess, her ruby eyes watching her pointedly. Pack wolf.
"You should hunt with your pack." She mused, her accent licking at her words with her slight irritation. She wanted to do this her way. But she must be desperate and pack numbers weak if she was asking for a stranger's help. She licked her lips, thinking.

If they could make a kill now, it would mean she could take something back for the caches which would help everyone for a real hunt... "Fine. But drive them against the lake and pick off the one that won't go in." Really, they could use another pair of fangs to prevent them from slipping through the net she wanted to make. But these were only whitetails and would be easy enough for the pair. They were already north, as Vanity had placed herself ready to press them down towards Haunted Woods when she felt inclined to do so. It would be easy enough.

She gave the woman a quick tilt of the head, ready for her to join her in making the herd move.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 22, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 24, 2019, 12:05 PM