Haunted Wood this is an old story, with an old beginning
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I see. Was his short reply to her explanation of what she had learned since joining the pack. So tell me, how would you approach an opponent like myself now? of course he was referring back to when they last sparred, the spur of the moment spar that had ended with her furiously stomping away. she had certainly changed much in attitude since then. He was interested to hear about her thinking process before they began a fight. 

While he waited for a response, he began to circle around the girl slowly, preparing himself for what was to come. Like a tiger stalking its prey, he was anticipating to see how much she had improved since that day.
Messages In This Thread
this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - November 28, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Vengeance - December 03, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 06, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 17, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: this is an old story, with an old beginning - by Hela - December 29, 2019, 11:19 PM